Every £1 spent on cycling returns £3.
- Bicycle commuting is 40 times less expensive than average car travel.
- Stress related illnesses cost £14million working days a year and commuting is a main contributor.
- An estimated 20% increase in cycling by 2015 would save £87million in reduced absenteeism.
- Major insurance providers offer discounts for companies who actively promote healthy lifestyles.
- 10 bikes can fit into one standard car parking space.
Combine this with all the other benefits listed on the site – less sick-days, higher productivity, happier working environment – and you’re left with a very sterling concept that will undoubtedly boost your bottom line.